Data Protection Compliance and Cyber Security
Our firm advises organizations in Cyprus, the EU and third countries for their compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR). Specifically, our firm has been advising organizations from various sectors such as Banking, Finance, Retail, Insurance, Politics, as well as Oil and Gas. Our firm’s data protection experts have extensive experience of helping clients to comply with the myriad of legislation and technical aspects in this complex area and aim to protect their digital rights online, minimizing their exposure to high penalties and any potential breaches by third parties.
At Christofi, Meraklis and CO LLC, we offer a team of elite consultants on cybersecurity who identify potential threats and offer legal advice on data protection breaches, addresses business continuity and disaster recovery matters. Our team counsels both individuals and businesses on legal protection primarily focusing onto the digital world.
Our services include:
- drafting all manner of privacy policies;
- advising numerous companies of their data processor and data controller obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR);
- assisting various companies with regulations over the data processor obligations/clauses in contracts with its customers and suppliers;
- advising clients on their current processors to ensure they are GDPR compliant.
- assisting numerous providers of e-commerce websites and SaaS comply with their obligations under data protection and privacy law;
- advising on cookies, behavioral advertising and other marketing activities; and
- advising multi-national corporations regarding their obligations in the EU.